Mayor & Committee
(left to right) Committeeman Ronald Heston, Committeeman James Young, Mayor Michael Mikulski, Committeewoman Elizabeth Rossell, Deputy Mayor Bill Raftery
Form of Government
Southampton Township is a Township form of government as designated by the New Jersey State Constitution.
Term of Office
Committee members are elected at large to a 3 year term. The Township Committee members select the Mayor from among themselves who serves a one year term.
- James F. Young expires 12/31/2023
- Michael Mikulski expires 12/31/2025
- Ronald Heston expires 12/31/2024
- Bill Raftery expires 12/31/2024
- Elizabeth Rossell expires 12/31/2025
The Southampton Township Committee meets the third Tuesday of each month.